HelloSkin’s Guidance for Application of Emollients and Moisturisers is meant to help people with psoriasis to a better and healthier skin through the use of emollients and moisturisers. People with other dry skin disorders such as atopic dermatitis, xerosis, and pruritus may also benefit from this book’s information.
Emollients and moisturisers make the skin more comfortable and can decrease symptoms associated with psoriasis such as skin dryness, scaling, cracking, soreness, and itching while also allowing other active treatments to better absorb.
In this book you will get answers to the most common questions:
- What is the idea of using emollients and moisturisers?
- Should I choose a thick or a thin emollient?
- How do I apply emollients and moisturisers in general?
- When and how often should I apply emollients and moisturisers?
- How much should I apply?
- What can I do if my skin is itchy?
- What can I do if my skin is red and irritated?
- What if I use topical medication as well?
- What about showers and what kind of cleanser should I use?
You get a printed booklet and an electronic version for the price of one.