Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo is a medicine obtainable without prescription, however, we recommend you use it with care and read the below information for the best results.
Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo should not be used:
- If you are allergic to coal tar or any other of the ingredients
- To treat damaged, open or infected skin
- To treat acute or sore pustular psoriasis characterized by white blisters surrounded by red skin
Skin sensitivity or skin irritation may be more likely to occur if you apply more Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo than suggested or use the product more often than suggested.
This product is only for external use. Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if your symptoms continue.
- Do not use on children under 12 years old without guidance from a doctor or pharmacist
- Stop the treatment if your scalp gets irritated
- Avoid the eyes – rinse with water if necessary
- May cause stains on skin and impermanent hair colour changes – stains will disappear after use of the shampoo is ended
- If you by accident swallow any shampoo, immediately contact your doctor
Pregnancy: Check with your doctor or pharmacist before beginning the treatment with Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo if you are, or considering to get, pregnant.
Breastfeeding: Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before use. Make sure all traces of the shampoo is washed off thoroughly before breastfeeding.