Do you have a website or a blog? Would you like to earn money from it? Then keep reading and find out how you can do it with our HelloSkin affiliate program.
Affiliates are websites or blogs that send traffic to HelloSkin through tracked links we will provide you with. Each sale that is made from that link, the affiliate gets a commission. The links can be in the form of banners, text links on your blog or even a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
1- Click here to sign up to our affiliate network
2- Choose HelloSkin as your merchant
3- Add the tracked links to your site or social media to start earning commission!
For more information on our affiliate partnerships please contact: email@example.com
Any affiliates found breaking any of the following terms and conditions may have their commissions declined and face suspension from the program.
1. The affiliates are not permitted to have paid ads appearing on searches for any HelloSkin brand terms. This includes exact match brand, brand misspellings, abbreviations, and extended brand hybrids.
2. In order to avoid any broad matching issues, affiliates must add these terms (HelloSkin brand terms) as negative keywords in all paid search activity.
3. The affiliates may not bid on any brand + voucher / brand + coupon or similar terms
4. These terms and conditions are applicable on any ad platform, including, but not limited to, search engines, content networks and social networking ad placements.
5. The affiliates are not permitted to use the brand name (including misspells and variations) as a sub domain. This condition includes misspellings, abbreviations and hybrids.
6. The affiliates must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page or open our website within an html frame. Any affiliate found to be doing this will be immediately and permanently suspended and any commissions assumed to be resulting from this activity will be declined.
7. Compliance is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Do not LIE in any blog posts, ads, or any type of marketing material.
All types of marketing material must include references to reliable sources if any references are being used or any claims about the product is made
You are not allowed to state that we can find a cure or provide a cure. Do not use the words remedies or treatments. Our products on Helloskinshop mainly treat symptoms.
For more information, or further clarification on whether your activity would fail to comply any of the above terms and conditions please contact the HelloSkin Affiliate Team.
8. In case of a fraudulent lead resulting in a chargeback or sales in general that results in chargebacks we reserve the right to withhold commission and cancel payout on those leads
Discount codes Policy
The affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the HelloSkin affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from the HelloSkin Affiliate Manager).
HelloSkin reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.